Tolerance and fatigue

This is the general forum.

Tolerance and fatigue

Postby sharp » Sun Feb 26, 2006 4:15 pm

I have a suggestion for tolerance. Would it be possible to incorporate a tolerance for hit points and an additional one for fatigue? Case in point, I had a star wing who had like 42 fatigue before his last game. I didn't want him to play a lot in this game - maybe just a few minutes where he might get lucky and hit a goal and then sit it out the rest of the game. So I set his fatigue to 35. He had 40 hit points total. I figured one or 2 hits and he would sit the rest of the time. Well I checked back in on him after the game and he had 71 fatigue and had the Zzzz icon on him. Definitely not what I expected. I checked his hit points and he had 37. So apparently he made it through the game almost without getting hit at all! I checked the stats and he had played over 20 minutes - yikes! I recently gave this guy some chain armor so I guess that protected him pretty well - too well for the way the tolerance is set up now. So, I thought I would suggest 2 tolerance settings - one for hit points and one for fatigue total - both of which would basically bench the player once he hit that threshold. Has this ever been suggested or looked into?
sharp
Elite Overlord

Postby Brakgwar » Sun Feb 26, 2006 6:07 pm

:D :D

Interesting Idea, i like it 8) would definetly help Overlords Manage their fatigue a bit better
Brakgwar
Former "Overlord with the Most Balls"

Postby TheIceMage » Sun Feb 26, 2006 8:49 pm

Fatigue tolerance has indeed been suggested. It's a good idea. It would need a high point and a low point, since short-term fatigue goes away while on the bench. So for example, you could say the orc comes off the field when fatigue hits 60, and goes back out when it hits 35.
TheIceMage
Site Admin

Return to Let's talk OrcSports!