ok maybe a newbie question but....

This is the general forum.

ok maybe a newbie question but....

Postby NeonElf » Fri May 19, 2006 7:18 pm

Ok In my first game there was an instance where some of my opponents stood on the side of the field and watched. My second game playback showed the last part of the 3rd quarter ALL of my opponents standing at the top of the field. Why do they do this? were they tired w/o a replacement? is this a bug? what's the deal?

I mean I'd hate if it were a bug b/c it allowed me to score twice at the end of my second game for a nice point spread but what's going on?

-Neon Elf
NeonElf
Overlord

Postby TheIceMage » Sat May 20, 2006 10:54 pm

No bug. They were essentially beaten into submission and were hanging around their bench to see if any of them were going to go back into the game. Apparently, none of them did.
TheIceMage
Site Admin

Postby NeonElf » Mon May 22, 2006 12:35 pm

TheIceMage wrote:No bug. They were essentially beaten into submission and were hanging around their bench to see if any of them were going to go back into the game. Apparently, none of them did.

Does this mean I qualify for a bruiser team? I just noticed all of my first line all have a 4/5 pound stat and they're all armed. Hrm....
NeonElf
Overlord

Postby Cazior » Mon May 22, 2006 5:15 pm

Several things that suggest that a team might be perceived as a "bruiser" team. Not any of these is definitive, but they all go in that general direction.

1) If you give more hits than you take. (Games-Colliseum-Stats page.)
2) If you force lots more than 14 of your opponent's players to play (same page).
3) If you have high bruisers (knockouts and hits) on the Team-Standings-Defense page. Especially if you have Wings as well as Defenders on this list.
4) If when you check the (Team-)Herald right after a game, your opponent has lots of red marks or deaths.
5) If your opponents complain of high healing bills on the forums.
6) If your name is Brakgwar.

8)
Division II Hibernation: The Snotley Motleys
Division II Hibernation: The Paisleys
Cazior
Senior Overlord

Postby Brakgwar » Mon May 22, 2006 7:22 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
6) If your name is Brakgwar.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

To funny 8)
Brakgwar
Former "Overlord with the Most Balls"

Postby NeonElf » Tue May 23, 2006 3:16 pm

Cazior wrote:Several things that suggest that a team might be perceived as a "bruiser" team. Not any of these is definitive, but they all go in that general direction.
1) If you give more hits than you take. (Games-Colliseum-Stats page.)

Yup last game Gave: 252 recv'd 141
Cazior wrote:2) If you force lots more than 14 of your opponent's players to play (same page).

yup they fielded 28 players!
Cazior wrote:3) If you have high bruisers (knockouts and hits) on the Team-Standings-Defense page. Especially if you have Wings as well as Defenders on this list.

Check! 3 of the top 5 Bruisers (2 wings 1 def)
Cazior wrote:4) If when you check the (Team-)Herald right after a game, your opponent has lots of red marks or deaths.

Didn't notice this one for sure..... but he's got 3 in the regen chamber, could've been looting, maybe?
Cazior wrote:5) If your opponents complain of high healing bills on the forums.

Apearently newbie leauge players don't talk.
Cazior wrote:6) If your name is Brakgwar.

Heyyyyy.... I don't think that one's fair.
NeonElf
Overlord

Return to Let's talk OrcSports!