Ridiculous victory

This is the general forum.

Ridiculous victory

Postby Bogdanovist » Sun Jul 09, 2006 6:41 pm

I just won my last league game 127-0! My opponent fielded 5 players in total, all wearing only rope armour. I havn't watched the playback as I can't view it at work but no opponent played for more than 12 minutes so I guess I was just walking in goal after goal for most of the match.

I've had 2 forfeits to me so far this league, and was expecting another forfeit based on the info in the Herald. How many players do you need to have to not have a forfeit against you?

It's a little annoying for me now since my entire first line are exhausted since their was no one to beat them under their tolerance and so they played most of the match. Also my statistics are pretty much useless for the season now as several players have ridiculous point scoring and goal shooting percentages and averages. It will be difficult to determine who my good players actually are since anyone who happened to play that last game with have such unbalanced stats!
Bogdanovist
Senior Overlord

Postby sharp » Mon Jul 10, 2006 9:01 am

The other team has to field no players. Stats should even out as long as whoever is maintaining the team you beat plays 5 orcs all season against all the other team.
sharp
Elite Overlord

Postby TheIceMage » Mon Jul 10, 2006 9:45 am

Also, when the other team dwindles in numbers, the pace slows a bit as the refs give the team a little time (I think it's 45 seconds) to get someone out to take the faceoff.
TheIceMage
Site Admin

Postby genexcuse » Mon Jul 10, 2006 5:19 pm

One of my teams, the Heavy Drinkers, consisted of only 1 player on the field. Everyone else spent all their time looting. I didn't score a single goal all season, but next time I'll have more money than any other team + a few draft picks. I just wanted to see how it would work.
genexcuse
Overlord

Postby sharp » Mon Jul 10, 2006 6:32 pm

You might as well play the goalies - that way you have nice backup goalies with good playtime for next season :)
sharp
Elite Overlord

Return to Let's talk OrcSports!