Upcoming downtime

This is the general forum.

Upcoming downtime

Postby TheIceMage » Tue Aug 18, 2009 8:36 am

I'm not sure when.
I'm not sure how long.

OrcSports will be taking a downtime some time in the near future to move server locations. I'll let you know more when I find it out.
39-21-23-72 on 4/9/2009
34-11-14-38 on 12/5/2007
30-8-9-33 on 5/2/2007
::goldmedal:: ::silvermedal:: ::bronzemedal:: ::dog::
TheIceMage
Site Admin

Letter 'A': universally the greatest constituent of raving.

Postby Dizzy » Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:52 pm

GYAAAAAHH!! :shock: GWAAAAAAAAAHHHDPQ!!! :shock: :shock:

Gotta gather my, uh, cheese, look for a place to.. hide, and.. fribble and KIKXWAAAAAAHHOHNOES! Don't touch me! I.. I need a box of nails and.. 3D glasses and OH oh I've impaled myself! I've impaled myself five times in each haaaaand.. How'm'I gonna eat cheese and nails in 3D when I gots no workyhaaaands?!?

<thfwhackindaface>

:? :) :D I'm fine now. I have not impaled myself five times in each hand; those are my fingers. I do not eat cheese in 3D. I'm sure that Ice is just funnin' around. This is no time to panic.

...Wait a second: "no time to panic"? You mean that I don't even have time to panic?!? :shock: THAT'S IT... I'GONNA JUMP!

AAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaa...

And next time I'll jump off something high and not just straight up and down on the floor.
Spleenrippaz -- 3rd, 6th, 1st, 1st, 1st, 3rd, 2nd
Meathooks -- 1st, 1st, 2nd, 2nd
Eels -- 1st
Dizzy
Elite Overlord

Re: Letter 'A': universally the greatest constituent of rav

Postby randomluck » Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:20 pm

Dizzy wrote:GYAAAAAHH!! :shock: GWAAAAAAAAAHHHDPQ!!! :shock: :shock:

Gotta gather my, uh, cheese, look for a place to.. hide, and.. fribble and KIKXWAAAAAAHHOHNOES! Don't touch me! I.. I need a box of nails and.. 3D glasses and OH oh I've impaled myself! I've impaled myself five times in each haaaaand.. How'm'I gonna eat cheese and nails in 3D when I gots no workyhaaaands?!?

<thfwhackindaface>

:? :) :D I'm fine now. I have not impaled myself five times in each hand; those are my fingers. I do not eat cheese in 3D. I'm sure that Ice is just funnin' around. This is no time to panic.

...Wait a second: "no time to panic"? You mean that I don't even have time to panic?!? :shock: THAT'S IT... I'GONNA JUMP!

AAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaa...

And next time I'll jump off something high and not just straight up and down on the floor.

ditto
The Black Belt Beaters
Honest Tricksters
Followers of One Fang
Three Claws
Fifth Times the Charm
Not the Face! Not the Face!
Mwuhahaha
randomluck
Elite Overlord

Return to Let's talk OrcSports!