What time are the games running now?

This is the place to report any bugs that you find while using the OrcSports system.

What time are the games running now?

Postby sharp » Sun Nov 15, 2015 8:36 am

Used to be around 8 eastern. I have been looking late into the night to see if they have played the last couple of games and they hadn't yet, so I hit the hay thinking something is stuck but when I check again in the morning, my games did indeed play at some point during the night. SO far, it hasn't been detrimental, but I could see a situation where I might need to do some housekeeping after a game (healing, reassigning looters, etc.) prior to the overnight activities that take place. Just wondering if this is an intended time reschedule or just a blip?
sharp
Elite Overlord

Re: What time are the games running now?

Postby TheIceMage » Sun Nov 15, 2015 1:04 pm

I've been having very frustrating wireless network problems on the machine that runs the games. As I was out watching RR vs HH last night I didn't get back to it until close to midnight. I decided to kick them off then, just to keep leagues on track as best I could. I woke up this morning and looting hadn't run, either, so I caught that up. I am strongly considering wiring the computer to the router directly, even if it will be a bit of an eyesore in the living room.

But yeah, should be 8 eastern.
39-21-23-72 on 4/9/2009
34-11-14-38 on 12/5/2007
30-8-9-33 on 5/2/2007
::goldmedal:: ::silvermedal:: ::bronzemedal:: ::dog::
TheIceMage
Site Admin

Re: What time are the games running now?

Postby sharp » Sun Nov 15, 2015 8:44 pm

Ah, yeah, I say go for it. I don't even use wifi in my house - wires all over the place LOL. Sure it looks bad, but rock steady :) Find things to put the wire behind - cabinets, stuff it under carpet, etc.
sharp
Elite Overlord

Return to Bug Reports