Coach Buttons Reviews Last Nights Tapes

Got a significant event from your team? Add a press release here!

And how is everyone else doing with the Looting?

Poll ended at Sun Jul 22, 2007 10:41 am

Looting? There's looting in Orcsports? When did that happen?
20%
I've had to forfeit a few games becuase my star players were arrested.
No votes
Between Bail and healing, I barely break even...
40%
I'm dead broke becuase they just keep looting stuff! Like I need another set of Platemail! Please, guys, say it with cash!
No votes
I'm thinking of changing my team name to: "Corporate Raider".
20%
Chance, you are a sick, twisted man who should not be left unsupervised (Please write more of this stuff).
20%

Total votes : 10

Coach Buttons Reviews Last Nights Tapes

Postby randomluck » Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:41 am

Orcsports Illustrated is happy to provide the following "in the locker room" excerpt of the workings of an orcsports training session. Let's listen in-

Coach Buttons (CB): "Alright, listen up you guys, I've reviewed last night's performance, and I'm not happy to say we have some serious room for improvement! Each and everyone one of you was an unqualified failure in my eyes. Even when you did manage to do the right thing, it was poorly executed! Let's review the tapes."

(queue whirring of camera in background)

CB: "Stop tape. Can anyone tell me what Grynpa did wrong? Anyone? Hamsejo?"

Hamsejo: "Um. Not sure, but he not grab stuff?"

CB: "Exactly! Look, Grynpa. What did you do? Here you are throwing a brick through the store window, but then you turn and ran into House of Chang's All-You-Can-Eat Buffet? why?"

Grynpa: "It what you tell me to do, coach. You said it was 'Snatch & Grub'"

CB: "No, you idiot! It's Snatch & Grab. GRAB! Not Grub!"

CB: "What are you laughing at, Wommhaya? You weren't much better. Let's look at your tape. I see your still repeating the same mistake! How many times have we gone over this? First Throw the Rock, THEN reach through the glass! This is why you only have three fingers."

CB: "Shut up, Yudweeti. You think its funny? I teamed you up with Aganmik to try out some new moves, and how did it work out?"

Yudweeti: "Hey, Coach, we did jus like youse askeded. We do da 'Hit and Run'. I hit Aganmik, and den we run. But he hit back!"

CB: "See, that's not how it works. Your supposed to hit someone else, other than Aganmik, and then steal their money, and run away."

Yudweeti: "Ohhh. You no say dat. Ok, next time I not hit Aganmik."

CB: "Good to hear it."

Yudweeti: "Next time I hit Hamsejo."

CB: "NO...No...NO! You don't hit your own teammates! You hit other people! Do you get the concept! Other people, Not your teammates."

CB: (sigh) "Ok, lets move on. I expect your dismal performance to improve tonight, just, try not to get arrested. Anyhow, I did promise the player who came back with the most stuff the coveted "Unpainted Painted Rock" award. Honestly, I don't think any of you truly deserve this. Technically, not one of you brought any stuff, but one orc did come up with a decent amount of funds last night. We didn't get it on tape, but Jurixfum gets the UPR for bringing in 136 Gold pieces. Please come up here, take your UPR award and tell us how you did it."

(clapping)

Jurixfum: "Tanks you vera much. I's doeses this by spur of moment action and quick tinkling."

CB: "You hear that orcs, quick thinking and fast reactions will ..."

Jurixfum: "No, coach. Not tinking, tinkling. I was at bar and had too much ta drink. I go outside in back to take tinkle. And dere, in dumpster, is small bag wid money..."

CB: "Enough! All of you...out! OUT! I've had enough! Just...just go and let sulk in my poverty driven misery."

author note: (I've had trouble with my teams looting lately).
Last edited by randomluck on Thu Jul 12, 2007 2:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The Black Belt Beaters
Honest Tricksters
Followers of One Fang
Three Claws
Fifth Times the Charm
Not the Face! Not the Face!
Mwuhahaha
randomluck
Elite Overlord

Postby TheIceMage » Thu Jul 12, 2007 11:56 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
39-21-23-72 on 4/9/2009
34-11-14-38 on 12/5/2007
30-8-9-33 on 5/2/2007
::goldmedal:: ::silvermedal:: ::bronzemedal:: ::dog::
TheIceMage
Site Admin

Postby bubbauk » Fri Jul 13, 2007 11:48 am

8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

5 cool points.

you can trade them in for silver, but silver doesn't count anyway.
Bubbauk
bubbauk
Elite Overlord

Return to Team Press Releases