Secret (Orc) Santa

Mostly anything goes, but let's stay away from flame wars, politics, hot-button issues, etc.

Secret (Orc) Santa

Postby TheIceMage » Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:47 pm

I have really been meaning to post this here for a while now. Over the holidays I took part in a Gamer's Secret Santa type thing run by StarGrace (I'm sure you can find her if you try *cough* twitter googleplus *cough*). I got my box before Christmas and put it under my bed to open on the 25th. I'm always curious what someone does for these types of things.

Anyway, I opened the box on the day and immediately started grinning. It would appear that FM, my secret Santa from Illinois, didn't buy me anything. Instead, in the box, I saw this:

This isn't a great picture of it, because you really can't appreciate the awesomeness of this gift when you only have two dimensions. It's ... okay, this is where my crafting cred goes right out the window ... knit? Crocheted? Whatever, it's an orc ball! Complete with spikes and linked-together chain! Unbelievably cool! More thoughtful than a think tank! It brought a smile to my face and now it lives right there /points on top of my computer (which sits on my desk) where I can see it all the time. :D

Here's to you, FM: ::beer::
May your orcs score and your OrcAde always be Pure!
39-21-23-72 on 4/9/2009
34-11-14-38 on 12/5/2007
30-8-9-33 on 5/2/2007
::goldmedal:: ::silvermedal:: ::bronzemedal:: ::dog::
TheIceMage
Site Admin

Knocking the stuffing out of orcs!

Postby Dizzy » Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:01 pm

Now all you need is a bunch of these...

http://plasticandplush.com/images/2010/06/225/funko-orc.jpg

... and you can bring Orcsports to the 4-and-under age group! Aaahh, I can just see it now: burgeoning young minds filled with visions of looting and knockouts, diving saves and regeneration chambers, auctions and spikes (also stuffed).

Get 'em young.
Spleenrippaz -- 3rd, 6th, 1st, 1st, 1st, 3rd, 2nd
Meathooks -- 1st, 1st, 2nd, 2nd
Eels -- 1st
Dizzy
Elite Overlord

Re: Secret (Orc) Santa

Postby Seth » Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:50 am

That is so so awesome.
Seth
Senior Overlord

Return to Off-topic