The Orcs Have It

Mostly anything goes, but let's stay away from flame wars, politics, hot-button issues, etc.

The Orcs Have It

Postby TheIceMage » Fri Aug 29, 2008 7:58 am

I know this category said to avoid politics, but I thought this was funny. The measure of the popularity of a person, place, thing or idea among the orc community can be found in the number of orcs who name themselves after that person, place, thing or idea. So I took a sample:

Orcs with "o-b-a-m-a" in their names: 126
Orcs with "m-c-a-i-n" in their names (knowing that the double-C is missing, but they can't spell anyway): 25

Notable Obama supporters:
Aobamspa - thought "Obama" was a relaxing place with massages and facials
Boacibama - preferred naming himself after Obama's full name rather than just his last name (or maybe just couldn't tell the difference)
Cezjobama - actually overheard someone talking about something Obama said, but the speaker was making fun of his name ("Says Jo-bama")
Didobamgaw - I think this one was just asking a question, and it was mistaken for his name. I'm not sure what he was asking, though.
Dooinbama - this orc was just bragging, and had no idea who "obama" actually was.
Kzatoobama - thought he saw him
Owhatbama - only heard rumors, never saw the man on TV
Pufobamma - thinks he's a stoner
Sneesmorbama - equates Obama to snot, which is actually a compliment from an orc
Tonobama - If a little Obama is good, then a ton-o-bama is better!
Yelobamclapp - this orc was actually sighted at a democrat rally, and took his name from the instructions from one of the cheerleaders

Notable McCain supporters:
Imencaint - claims to be the man himself
Memuscaint - thought it was a verb
Murworcaint - it's oft-mentioned that he's a POW from some war
Toiemcaint - thought the popular thing was just a toy
Beetjimcaint, Mushkobcaint and Zokmakcaint - actually, these three aren't really supporters.

There seems to be the popular misconception that there's a "T" on the end of McCain's name.
39-21-23-72 on 4/9/2009
34-11-14-38 on 12/5/2007
30-8-9-33 on 5/2/2007
::goldmedal:: ::silvermedal:: ::bronzemedal:: ::dog::
TheIceMage
Site Admin

Re: The Orcs Have It

Postby randomluck » Sat Aug 30, 2008 5:58 pm

TheIceMage wrote:Didobamgaw - I think this one was just asking a question, and it was mistaken for his name. I'm not sure what he was asking, though.

I think he was interrupted midstream during the question. It should have been: "Didobamgawdisway?".

TheIceMage wrote:Yelobamclapp - this orc was actually sighted at a democrat rally, and took his name from the instructions from one of the cheerleaders

:lol: That is the funniest of the bunch. :lol:

TheIceMage wrote:Imencaint - claims to be the man himself

You should meet his brother:
Niprovdismesage - don't get it, keep reading till you do.
The Black Belt Beaters
Honest Tricksters
Followers of One Fang
Three Claws
Fifth Times the Charm
Not the Face! Not the Face!
Mwuhahaha
randomluck
Elite Overlord

Return to Off-topic