Brakgwar's Smashers

In your second season, you are in Division IV. Third season teams play in Division III. Fourth season teams play in Division II. Teams that have already played four or more seasons are in Division I. This helps keep the playing field level as your team gains experience.

Postby Brakgwar » Thu Mar 23, 2006 8:28 pm

Hope your Gold was on the Smashers as they Walked through the Possessers in game one 37-1 and suffering 7 K.O.s

Game 2 wasnt much better for the Possessers Althought they Kept the Smashers to only 25-1 in game two and only suffering 4 K.O.s

Smashers end Season 2 and are looking forward to Season 3 :)
Brakgwar
Former "Overlord with the Most Balls"

Postby TheIceMage » Fri Mar 24, 2006 5:16 am

Suffered 7 KOs? Or inflicted?
TheIceMage
Site Admin

Postby Brakgwar » Fri Mar 24, 2006 10:00 am

Bah ::skull:: ::skull:: inflicted ::skull:: ::skull:: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: The Smashers only Suffered 1 K.O. the Entired Season and it was from the Lockers ;)
Brakgwar

Postby Cazior » Fri Mar 24, 2006 10:00 pm

Hey, Brak, how come you don't brag about your K.O.s in the season you're in with me? Oh, wait that's right . . .

Of course, you're in first place and I can't score any points, but dang it, I managed to beat you once in 3 tries!

Let's take a quiet moment of contemplation and consider at my top 3 bruisers vs yours in this educational infographic:

Cazior
::skull:: ::skull:: ::skull:: ::skull:: ::skull:: ::skull:: ::skull:: ::skull:: ::skull:: ::skull:: ::skull:: ::skull:: ::skull:: ::skull:: ::skull:: ::skull:: ::skull:: ::skull:: ::skull:: ::skull:: ::skull:: ::skull:: ::skull:: ::skull:: ::skull:: ::skull:: ::skull:: ::skull:: ::skull:: ::skull:: ::skull::

Brakgwar
::skull:: ::skull:: ::skull:: ::skull:: ::skull:: ::skull:: ::skull:: ::skull:: ::skull:: ::skull:: ::skull:: ::skull:: ::skull:: ::skull:: ::skull:: ::skull:: ::skull:: ::skull::

:twisted:
Division II Hibernation: The Snotley Motleys
Division II Hibernation: The Paisleys
Cazior
Senior Overlord

Postby Cazior » Fri Mar 24, 2006 10:02 pm

And let's not forget David's top 2:

::skull:: ::skull:: ::skull:: ::skull:: ::skull:: ::skull:: ::skull:: ::skull:: ::skull:: ::skull:: ::skull:: ::skull:: ::skull:: ::skull:: ::skull:: ::skull:: ::skull:: ::skull::
Division II Hibernation: The Snotley Motleys
Division II Hibernation: The Paisleys
Cazior
Senior Overlord

Postby Brakgwar » Fri Mar 24, 2006 11:18 pm

8) 8) 8)

there is no dout that your Team Hits Hard in that league :wink:
Brakgwar

Previous

Return to Division I-IV