That was bloody...

In your second season, you are in Division IV. Third season teams play in Division III. Fourth season teams play in Division II. Teams that have already played four or more seasons are in Division I. This helps keep the playing field level as your team gains experience.

That was bloody...

Postby tomchaps » Tue Jul 18, 2006 6:26 pm

My other Season IV team, the Tom-Toms of Pounding, just finished their first double-game series against Turner's Classics, who played me to a close game in the season opener, where I squeaked by, 23-18.

This time, it was bloody. I'm trying to remake this team Brak-style, and it certainly paid off this game. Turner's team is decently armored (two leather/two chain, with the goalies fully plated), so I didn't figure to score that many knockouts.

As it turned out, I knocked out 7 orcs the first game, and 9 the second. One of my D1s scored nine knockouts by himself in two games! All but two of the knockouts were kills, so it will take Turner a while to recover.

I hope the other overlords appreciate the help I've given them.

This league is pretty interesting--there is only one pushover, and most of the games are quite close. I've been extraordinarily lucky not to lose so far. I only score once I've knocked the opposing goalies out, it seems.
tomchaps
Senior Overlord

Postby TheIceMage » Tue Jul 18, 2006 7:52 pm

Someone needs to learn more about "tolerance!"
TheIceMage
Site Admin

Postby Brakgwar » Tue Jul 18, 2006 8:55 pm

8) 8)

The Best/worsest i have seen thus Far is in the Div III league with my Eye of Gruumsh ....
Game 20 Against Eagle's Bloodhounds i K.O.ed 12 :twisted: killing i think 8 ::skull:: of those ....
Game 21 Against Eagle's Bloodhounds i K.O.ed only 3 :? - killing 2 i think ......
Play-offs Round 1 against U guessed it Eagle's Bloodhounds K.Oed 12 :twisted: more and killed ::skull:: i think it was 8 again ...
Game 2 i K.O.ed 4 killing 2
It was one heck of a Bloody series :twisted: well all the Blood was one sided 8)

Was the First time i have faced the Same team 4 games in a Row 8)
Brakgwar
Former "Overlord with the Most Balls"

Return to Division I-IV