Sharks doing well

Novice Division is for new teams.

Postby ettiene » Thu Mar 08, 2007 7:52 am

Should be good game tonight. I managed to put in some rather good replacements. I forgot i had more depth in defense than other positions. Looks like tom is gonna take the league though no matter which of us go through. So far he has plate on both goalies, both centres and a little on one wing as well with rest in chain plus a whole lot of steel spikes. It is said that heavy armor slows players down but all he needs is to hit once with that armor and he will do some major damage. Quick question, if u play tougher opposition do you get more experience than when playing losers?
41 Championships
15 Second places
8 Third places
Avg Finish: 2.22
Undefeated teams:
Bluebulls 1st, 8th
Domination 4th,5th, 7th
Experimental morons 2nd,8th
ettiene
Overlord with the Most Balls

Postby ettiene » Thu Mar 08, 2007 9:38 pm

Very good game last night tune!!!!

Tuneloon's Spleen Splitters 17-12 Ettiene's Sharks

Up until the last second it was still anyones game. With 24 seconds left in the game it was still 14-12 but then Bobnidabei finished it off to give the spleen splitters a well deserved victory after a hard fought match. Brilliant rally we got going here. You win one then I win one. Last game promises to be a humdinger. Great game :wink:
41 Championships
15 Second places
8 Third places
Undefeated teams:
Bluebulls 1st, 8th
Domination 4th,5th, 7th
ettiene

Postby tuneloon » Thu Mar 08, 2007 10:03 pm

Yeah bud, my 3 point goal with 24 seconds left makes the final not look nearly as close as the game was.

I hold leads of 5-1 and 8-4 only to have you come back and tie it 9-9. You never held the lead the whole game though.

I also have knocked out the third #1 defender in 2 games, (although this last one was spared his life!) Should be a good battle to see who makes the finals.
Dorc
tuneloon
Elite Overlord

Postby ettiene » Sun Mar 11, 2007 12:01 am

Congrats on win Tune. Looks like another hard fought battle up until the third period when your orcs went on a scoring spree. Made some changes to my defense that didnt payoff as well as i had hoped. Good luck for final. I am sure you and tom will make it a interesting showcase :wink:
41 Championships
15 Second places
8 Third places
Undefeated teams:
Bluebulls 1st, 8th
Domination 4th,5th, 7th
ettiene

Postby ettiene » Tue Mar 13, 2007 9:51 pm

After playoffs game last night Sharks finish in 3rd place which i guess isnt that bad considering who the 2 are that finished in front of me:

Kyle's Savages 6-19 Sharks

Good thing there wasnt another game though. After playing through most games in season my top centre Gezfaam got knocked out last night and he is the one that got me this far. He did reach centre level 5 though so should be even more dangerous next season. Congrats on win tom. Thought you might win that one. Tune seems to have better players but your armor is far more superior than both of ours. Good luck for game 2 Tune. Bring the Gyro's down :twisted:
41 Championships
15 Second places
8 Third places
Undefeated teams:
Bluebulls 1st, 8th
Domination 4th,5th, 7th
ettiene

Postby tuneloon » Fri Mar 16, 2007 5:51 pm

And it comes down to this

Game 3
Tom's Gyroballers vs. Tuneloon's Spleen Splitters Finals game!

After the Gyroballers took game one 15-8, the Spleen Splitters rebounded with a 15-13 victory in game two to force the deciding game 3 which will be played Saturday night.

I'm afraid it will be oh, so close for me in this one. Both of my 1st string goalies should reach level 4 after this game, as well as a frist line center. I also have a few red eyes in my lineup. I'm not counting my orcs out, but just my gut.

I've got 29 orcs rolled for next season, and have about 9K in cash. My armor isn't quite as nice as Tom's, but I like my team.
Dorc
tuneloon
Elite Overlord

Previous

Return to Novice Division