LOCO 2 - Novice Division

Novice Division is for new teams.

Postby Brakgwar » Sun Jul 01, 2007 11:10 am

Rolled and rdy for season 2
Brakgwar
Former "Overlord with the Most Balls"

Postby tuneloon » Sun Jul 01, 2007 1:11 pm

Tune is rolled and ready after being out of town for the weekend.
Dorc
tuneloon
Elite Overlord

Postby Mad Jackal » Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:24 am

Guys I hate to do this. But I've had to give up my home internet connection (effective last Friday.) I just can't seem to keep the expenses from exceeding the income month after month....

So I'll be limmited to only checking my team from work.

As this isn't a great contribution of time for the LOCO league I would allow some-one to take the team over. Realistically I'd prefer it, but it's up to you guys.

If you guys want I'll give it my best shot as is....

Let me know.
Mad Jackal
Senior Overlord

Postby TheIceMage » Mon Jul 02, 2007 12:28 pm

I'm back from my quick vacation, and BAP is rolled and ready.

Mad - it's up to you, really. Do you know of someone who might want to take over the team? I could also put it on autopilot for a while 'til you see what your situation is like....
39-21-23-72 on 4/9/2009
34-11-14-38 on 12/5/2007
30-8-9-33 on 5/2/2007
::goldmedal:: ::silvermedal:: ::bronzemedal:: ::dog::
TheIceMage
Site Admin

Postby Mad Jackal » Mon Jul 02, 2007 1:22 pm

TheIceMage wrote:I'm back from my quick vacation, and BAP is rolled and ready.

Mad - it's up to you, really. Do you know of someone who might want to take over the team? I could also put it on autopilot for a while 'til you see what your situation is like....

I can play from work. (And plan on doing so for my normal teams.)

It just makes the weekend stuff tougher to deal with. And a little more auto-pilot than I think the LOCO league "deserves".

If any-one wants to take it over I'll take offers, but I've no-one in mind.

And I'm pretty happy with my roll-over and draft picks so I think I'll be a better team this time around... I'm not trying to dump a "bad" team just because it's not top 4.
Mad Jackal
Senior Overlord

Postby TheIceMage » Mon Jul 02, 2007 2:50 pm

That would be entertaining: Weekend autopilot! You get back on Monday and look at your team wondering what the hell happened to me this weekend!

You sold my best center? You re-did my armor? You put my third-line defenseman in the three-point goal? NOoooooooooooo!

Excitement abounds!
39-21-23-72 on 4/9/2009
34-11-14-38 on 12/5/2007
30-8-9-33 on 5/2/2007
::goldmedal:: ::silvermedal:: ::bronzemedal:: ::dog::
TheIceMage
Site Admin

Postby randomluck » Tue Jul 03, 2007 10:08 am

TheIceMage wrote:That would be entertaining: Weekend autopilot! You get back on Monday and look at your team wondering what the hell happened to me this weekend!

You sold my best center? You re-did my armor? You put my third-line defenseman in the three-point goal? NOoooooooooooo!

Excitement abounds!

What??? Isn't that how it works now?? :P

From the way my teams play, I'd really like to use this as my excuse....unfortunately, I check my team every day. I guess I could use this as my excuse, but I'd be lying. :lol:
The Black Belt Beaters
Honest Tricksters
Followers of One Fang
Three Claws
Fifth Times the Charm
Not the Face! Not the Face!
Mwuhahaha
randomluck
Elite Overlord

Tick tock...

Postby Dizzy » Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:12 am

In the previous episode, Jack's troubled personal life was causing problems on the Orcsports pitch, much to the delight of his evil fellow overlords, Ice and Chance. Meanwhile, Tuneloon and Brak were deep in the Himalayas battling yetis to save the Sherpa queen, while Ettiene and Bubbauk searched for the last clue to the whereabouts of the Diamond of Gold. Dizzy was sleeping with half a bag of chips on his face.

But wait! The worst is yet to come! Will Tuneloon discover his two evil twins? Can Brak eat that fifth potato before the bomb explodes? Will Ice and Chance ever resolve this love triangle between themselves and Fiji? Is Ettiene, in fact, a dwarf giant? How will Bubbauk disentangle his fingers from the Cat's Cradle of Doom? What is Dizzy's middle name, and can it save the robots from persecution?

All this and MORE, on the next episode of "Will Jack Keep Playing Or Will We Have To Find Someone Else?"
Dizzy
Elite Overlord

Postby Mad Jackal » Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:21 am

I'm rolled and ready.

I'll stick it out if you guys can handle it.

Bring it.
Mad Jackal
Senior Overlord

Re: Tick tock...

Postby randomluck » Fri Jul 06, 2007 12:30 pm

Dizzy wrote:Meanwhile, Tuneloon and Brak were deep in the Himalayas battling yetis to save the Sherpa queen...

Poor Yetis, that's an unfair matchup.
The Black Belt Beaters
Honest Tricksters
Followers of One Fang
Three Claws
Fifth Times the Charm
Mwuhahaha
randomluck
Elite Overlord

Tick tock...

Postby Dizzy » Tue Jul 10, 2007 5:04 am

Last time we left our heroes, Jack had resolved to see things through to their bitter end, despite personal hardship. Meanwhile, Ice and Chance had been plotting to overthrow the Marshmallow Empire using well-placed bonfires and sharp sticks, and Tuneloon and Brak had become unwilling emissaries to the yeti underground. Bubbauk was faced with a difficult decision: down one corridor, Ettiene was about to be devoured by ravenous krill, while, down the other corridor, the Diamond of Gold was nearly in the hands of the Sherpa queen. Dizzy was hunkered down in the robot hive, disguised as a confused human.

But wait! The worst is yet to come! Does Ice's left kidney really contain the Elixir of Life? Should Dizzy press the shiny green button marked "Pull"? Can Bubbauk eat the fifth potato before the bomb explodes? Will Tuneloon ever stop making ridiculous potato bombs? How will Ettiene get past the lumbering tree-monster? Does Chance wear frilly things? Should Jack return to his native friends in the Jungle of Snow? Ought Brak to follow his heart and pursue the yeti leader's wife?

All this and MORE, on the next episode of "Are We Going To Start LOCO Div IV Or Are We Waiting For Something?"
Dizzy
Elite Overlord

Postby ettiene » Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:33 am

Nice dizzy. One day you will actually have to explain to all of us where you get all these inspired moments from :lol:
41 Championships
15 Second places
8 Third places
Avg Finish: 2.22
Undefeated teams:
Bluebulls 1st, 8th
Domination 4th,5th, 7th
Experimental morons 2nd,8th
ettiene
Overlord with the Most Balls

Postby bubbauk » Tue Jul 10, 2007 6:57 am

weed.
Bubbauk
bubbauk
Elite Overlord

Tick tock...

Postby Dizzy » Fri Jul 13, 2007 4:55 am

In the last episode, the Marshmallow Fiend had risen again, and soft, chewy hell had broken loose! Ice and Chance, meanwhile, stood triumphant amidst the sweet-smelling remains of the short-lived Marshmallow Empire, deciding how best to track the Fiend. Tuneloon and Brak found themsleves on opposite sides as the yeti underground suffered a terrible rift after the breakdown of the alpha pair's marriage, while Ettiene and Bubbauk faced off against the Sherpa queen in her true form: the Sherpa king! Jack and the Snow Jungle natives had rescued Dizzy from the robot hive, only to find themselves facing the natives' wrath after a curious potato-powered device destroyed their temple.

But wait! The worst is yet to come! Does Chance's pet cactus know too much already about the Diamond of Gold? Will Brak realize that the alpha yeti-ess is in fact his cousin? Can Bubbauk resist the urge to run with scissors? Should Dizzy bother to re-take that photo of the voracious tuskidon, or keep running for his life? Is that jug of antimatter in Ice's garage suspicious? Can Tuneloon interpret his dream about lobster-worshipping pats of butter correctly before the bomb explodes? How does Ettiene take his coffee? Is Jack's telepathic link connected to the Fiend, or just a mop?

All this and MORE, on the next episode of "If We Don't Start Div IV Soon, Dizzy's Baby Will Be Born Around Playoff Time And He'll Be Rather Indisposed."
Dizzy
Elite Overlord

Re: Tick tock...

Postby randomluck » Fri Jul 13, 2007 10:47 am

Dizzy wrote:All this and MORE, on the next episode of "If We Don't Start Div IV Soon, Dizzy's Baby Will Be Born Around Playoff Time And He'll Be Rather Indisposed."

[Insert voice of crotchety old man]
Ahhh, quit your whining. Dang kids these days.

Why, in my day babies weren't born till we wanted'em born. Women were women and Men were men. And births were real births. None of this Lamaze stuff. Breathing is for wimps!

And we didn't have any of this online stuff neither. Why, if we wanted to play orcsports, we had to dress up in green costumes we made by hand and play the game ourselves. And the ball had real spikes, with hooks on the end! And for play off games we filled the ball with nitroglycerin, gave the ball more of a kick. Why...

Congrats on the child to be! :D
The Black Belt Beaters
Honest Tricksters
Followers of One Fang
Three Claws
Fifth Times the Charm
Mwuhahaha
randomluck
Elite Overlord

PreviousNext

Return to Novice Division