Q3 2003

This describes the system updates that have been made.

Q3 2003

Postby TheIceMage » Mon Sep 01, 2003 9:52 am

This was at least a somewhat busier month than I've had lately. Here are the updates:
:arrow: Added stats image to the rollover.php page.
:arrow: Added win-loss-tie column to the standings page.
:arrow: Changed the Overlord's trophy case to display your placement at the end of EVERY past season for your team only.
:arrow: Added Points For/Points Against column to the standings page. This is used as a tie-breaker for determining who goes to the playoffs.
:arrow: Fixed the server process that decides what division a team qualifies for. It was putting Elite teams into Division I-A by mistake.
:arrow: Modified the rollover setup process to automatically add draft picks to draft leagues.
:arrow: Modified the non-member-viewable Standings page to show only the top 50 in each category.
:arrow: I have automated the process of adding orcs to leagues (again). Now, when a league is automatically created, a group of somewhat appropriate orcs are added to that league from the central pool. The first test of this has come and gone, and some minor tweaks were made. All seems to be working correctly now.
:arrow: Created a page to show what rollover will look like with the new orc value calculation.
TheIceMage
Site Admin

Return to System Updates