Tied up after 4

In your second season, you are in Division IV. Third season teams play in Division III. Fourth season teams play in Division II. Teams that have already played four or more seasons are in Division I. This helps keep the playing field level as your team gains experience.

Tied up after 4

Postby TheIceMage » Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:43 pm

Eric's Modern Army[1] versus cLeM's TiGeRsHaRkS (that's kindof a pain to type)

Both teams won their first three games of the season and they faced each other in game four. Clem showed up with far better equipment, wearing plate armor on all starters and chain on all bench players, with 7 steel spikes. Eric has a jaunty mix of chain and leather with goalies in plate, and two steel spikes.

Goals were exchanged evenly until 3:49 left in the first when Clem pulled ahead by 10 straight points. Score: Eric 7, Clem 17
Eric managed to close the gap in the second period, and entered the third period down by 7 points. Eric 14, Clem 21
In the third period, all but one goal was a three-pointer. First Clem, then Eric; then Eric; then Eric, then a one-pointer from Eric.
Eric 24, Clem 24
With 1:47 left in the 3rd, Clem scores a 3-pointer.
Eric 24, Clem 27

At 1:34, Clem wins the faceoff.
1:27 Eric's goalie makes a save.
1:09 Clem's goalie makes a save.
Clem's Nowpdapth starts passing the ball around playing keepaway. At 0:51, Eric's Kobvaskhopt knocks Nowpdapth out. Clem's Nediygre sees this, but doesn't see the ball. He drops the pass. Eric tries for another run at the goal but Clem's goalie makes the save with 34 seconds left.
Clem plays keepaway for 20 precious seconds until Eric's Besegjix strips the ball from Buxvavdip, passes it to Joogneegom. 10 seconds left.
Joog passes to Muebyswa.
Muebyswa shoots...Muebyswa scores! A 3-point goal to tie the game!

Final score: 27 - 27. Team records: both 3-0-1 now!

[1] Eric's Modern Army = one of my teams
39-21-23-72 on 4/9/2009
34-11-14-38 on 12/5/2007
30-8-9-33 on 5/2/2007
::goldmedal:: ::silvermedal:: ::bronzemedal:: ::dog::
TheIceMage
Site Admin

Return to Division I-IV